I enjoy this author, her drama and suspense is super interesting. What I need to remember, is she is also the queen of the cliffhanger and this book is no exception. I did not realize it was the first of a trilogy and of course the requisite cliffhanger made its appearance. Exciting, interesting read until the very incomplete end. My suggestion is to get all three books before you start.
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Dying Light by Ann Cleeves 5 stars
Newest DI Venn series installment. A good read, but slow moving and dry. Plenty of potential suspects, it took approximately half the stor...
-
Fast paced, excellent read. One of my favorite part of these books is the cameos of Alex Parker, who was the first of my travels with Toni...
-
Absolutely an awesome beginning to a new series by one of my favorite authors. We meet Lexi and Nico, who under different circumstances w...
-
This is my first read for this author and enjoyed this suspenseful thriller very much. A lot happening in this, along with some very bad b...

No comments:
Post a Comment