Third in this series. I have a love/dislike relationship with Agent Lilah Love and this book slides more to the “dislike” end of the spectrum. And it ends on a stinking cliffhanger. The story and I mean the good guy/bad guy, mystery, is excellent. I find the constant tough girl complex gets old. I have not decided whether to continue the series. Know this ends on a complete non ending.
Followers
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Dying Light by Ann Cleeves 5 stars
Newest DI Venn series installment. A good read, but slow moving and dry. Plenty of potential suspects, it took approximately half the stor...
-
Fast paced, excellent read. One of my favorite part of these books is the cameos of Alex Parker, who was the first of my travels with Toni...
-
Absolutely an awesome beginning to a new series by one of my favorite authors. We meet Lexi and Nico, who under different circumstances w...
-
This is my first read for this author and enjoyed this suspenseful thriller very much. A lot happening in this, along with some very bad b...

No comments:
Post a Comment