Followers

Monday, January 20, 2020

The Devil’s Ball Mysteries by Blair Babylon writing as Jessa Archer. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

This is a set of one short story and two books all happening at the Canterbury Golf Club. All are fun, enjoyable “who done its”.
The Mystery of The Missing Crystal Golf Ball
A seriously short, fun who-done-it. I knew how it was done, just wasn’t sure who until close to the end. Enjoyed this easy to read short. Go for it!
Murder At The Counry Club
A lot of golf related mystery and drama in this light hearted story. I know nothing about the game of golf, so much of the terminology was lost on me. I knew who the bad guy was from the beginning and enjoyed the game of pinning the crime on the correct individual(s). Enjoy this one.
A Murder At The Devil’s Ball
Another fun who done it, with our favorite retired school teacher and her mad professor side kick. Lots of sleuthing, golf terms and fun costumes in this one. It all works out in the end, with a fun time getting there. A good clean mystery with a twist of murder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cold Fury by Toni Anderson - My Bag Of Books

Cold Fury by Toni Anderson - My Bag Of Books